Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase passes passes online?
No, Passes are sold on location only at time of jump.
What happens if it storms during Aquatic Adventure hours?
We have no control over the weather and summer storms. If a sudden weather event approaches, the park will be closed promptly, and all ticket sales stop. The lifeguards will evacuate the park immediately. The following compensation is offered:
- All patrons are provided with the opportunity to come back later that day if it's possible to reopen the park in a reasonable amount of time.
- For patrons that have been on the park for a short time (15 mins or less), a full refund is given.
- Hourly customers may opt for a free pass to revisit Aquatic Adventures another day
- Full Day passes
- Under 1 hour - receive a full day pass voucher
- Between 1 hour and 2 hours on the park - receive a 2 hour voucher for another time
- Between 2 and 3 hours on the park - receive a 1 hour voucher for another time
- Over three hours will not receive compensation
What forms of payment do you offer?
We offer Debit, Credit and Cash at our Regina Beach, Blackstrap and Danielson locations.
If Park is located in a Provincial park, you must pay applicable park entry fees before making going to Jump Park.